Hi,

Consider a map, with N bus stations, and there are total L bus lines
operating on this set of stations

1. Each line follow a particular path, it might not be symmetric (i.e.
the path from placeA=> placeB might be  different from placeB to
placeA)

2. Some statations are shared by several lines; but not all lines will
stop at a particular station

3. Different lines has different cost even from the same origin and
destination, (i.e. Line 100. placeA => place B = $1USD, while for Line
101, placeA => placeB =$1.5USD)

4. Different lines of bus has different inter-arrival time (e.g. Line
100 need to wait 10 minutes in average, Line 101 need to wait 6
minutes in average)

Now, you are requested to think of an algorithm, which get the

1. Min. cost
2. Min. traveling time (waiting time and running time)
3. Min. the number of bus changes

What kind of algorithm should I explore if I want to solve the above
problem?

(If exact solution is not possible, are there any simpler
implementations which should get some average-to-good result, e.g. GA
algorithm?)

Thanks