On Jun 23, 12:36 pm, zee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> do we have an algo for finding the union of two sets ???

Lots of them.

> data structure suitable for set operations ????

Depends. The only real constraint in the definition
of a set is that the elements are unique. So the
choice of structure depends on how much you know
about what the sets consists of and what kind of
operations you plan to use on the sets.

For example, if you've got a very limited number of
elements that can be in the set, you can get away
with a bit array, and a union can be done with a
bitwise or.

----
Geoff