Well, the library itself is partially the goal, but the real goal is
the GUI behind the library.  I've developed an interface that couples
with the data structures and algorithms and "visualizes" them up on
the screen using graphviz.  This process is no where near complete,
and the GUI is still quite awful, but we have some good proof of
concepts done, and a large library to work with now.

B+ Tree's are in development, as well as Thin & Thick Heaps.  I just
got Fibonacci Heaps up and running, and boy do they look fantastic!
It's quite inspiring to see a 400 node Fibonacci Heap working in real
time.

Cheers