Let's say I have 7 students and I would like to find out how many
different ways I can arrange them in two groups, one of size 3 and one
of size 4.  The answer is simple, using binomial coefficient we can
compute:

7 choose 4 = (7 / 4) = 35
and
7 choose 3 = (7 / 3) = 35

Now, I would like to print, to screen, all possible permutations...
I'm unsure of the solution to this.  There seem to be a couple of
approaches:

1. Greedy, start moving "students" from one group to the other and
keep track of each permutation
2. Recursive, recursively generate all possible permutations and save
them and then figure out which are "good"
3. Dynamic programming, create a graph that represents all possible
transitions and build out the viable ones.

How do I implement/solve this problem using any of these approaches?