do php because its added advtage for getting placed in google or
yahoo.because they support open source technologies.and the tutorals for php
are free so u can update always.incase of asp u need IIS and u need to learn
ASP.net for web service implementation so both have pros and cons.

MIT ROCKS YAAR.BUT STILL HAVENT GOT A JOB......