Hi,

This is an allocation problem, where rules for allocation is given in ratio.
These ratios are maintained in a 2-d matrix. While creating the ratios we do
not have any restriction. So there is possibility of circular allocation,
but infinite loop won't be there. Following is the example:

A is allocating to B, C, D in ratio 0.2, 0.4 and 0.4

A --> B 0.2
        C 0.4
        D 0.4

D is again allocating to E and A in ratio 0.6 and 0.4:

D --> E 0.6
        A 0.4

These allocation will end when allocation to X, Y and Z happen.

C, D and E is allocating to X, Y and Z respectively in ratio 1.

Now we need to find out an allocation of $100 starting from A. in what ratio
other will get. Basic need to resolve the loop A --> D --> A.

[It is given that there will not be infinite loop. Means A -- > B 1 --> A 1
won't be there.]

There won't be any allocation if its less then 0.000000001.

Right now I am using:

1. Starting allocation from A. Divide among all sub parts. Add each
separately in a queue.

2. Get first item from queue. If its allocated to X, Y, or Z then insert
into separate storage queue. Else If value greater then 0.000000001 then
divide and insert into queue.

3. Repeat steps one and two till queue is empty.

Please suggest the solution that can fit in loop of any level down.

--
With Best Regards...