Dear Algorithm Geeks,

I wanted to tell the Algorithm Geeks mailing list about a new feature on
Academia.edu. Academia.edu launched 9 months ago and now helps 180,000
academics a month answer the question 'who's researching what?'

We have built a dedicated page on Academia.edu for the Algorithm Geeks
mailing list:

http://lists.academia.edu/See-members-of-GoogleGroupsAlgorithmGeeks

This page will show you fellow members of Algorithm Geeks on Academia.edu.
You can see their research interests, papers, and other information.

Visit the link above, sign up with Academia.edu, and share your research
interests with your fellow members of the Algorithm Geeks mailing list.

Richard

Dr. Richard Price, post-doc, Philosophy Dept, Oxford University.

Founder of Academia.edu