Hi everybody..

I am sorry as the algorithm I proposed takes O(n^2) and not O(n). But its
not wrong.

@Ankur         The algorithm given in cormen is for longest common
subsequence. But a similar algorithm exists for longest common substring
too.

you can find it following the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_common_substring_problem

<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Longest_common_substring_problem>Actually
these problems (that uses Dynamic Programming approach) are solved in two
stages. First, we need to build a table and then we need to traverse it in
particular fashion to retrieve all possible longest common substrings.

The second stage takes O(n) time.
But the preprocessing takes O(n^2) time.
So, overall it takes O(n^2) time.

I believe its worst approach for this problem (as it needs O(n^2) extra
spaces too). So not needed to discuss more about this approach. Better some
other method should be discovered.

Nitin Mathur