Hey. I wonder what method would you use to find value in the large
database assuming that if the word in the database differs from our
pattern only in one character we treat that as a match.
Lets say that someone wants to find word "independent" in the database
but he put "independext" instead. We find "independent" in the
database and return this word to the user. I wonder how does Google
solve this problem in its algorithm. If you search for independent,
google gives you a hint.

Regards
Mark.