Here is a proof. Unfortunately, the proof is not constructive.The secret of
winning is "1", which is a fator of every integer.

If the first player(player A) can win by removing a number between 2 to n,
then our hypothesis holds. Or else, A can't win by removing any number
between 2 to n. We denote the situation after removing number i from [1, n]
by S(n, i), then for i = 2...n, S(n, i) is a winning situation. A can then
remove number 1 at the first step. No matter what B removes in the next
step, he will leave a situation S(n, i)(i is the number B removes), which is
a winning situation for the next player(A).

--
     此致
敬礼!

                                                林夏祥