Hi.

I need a computationally simple algorithm to generate a random series
of discrete values, i.e., I want to get a string of integers where
each integer is in the range from 1 to N where N is fairly small (less
than 100 for sure).  Has to be simple enough to run on a
microcontroller unit.  Doesn't need to be extremely good, the sequence
could probably repeat after only 1000 values and sitll be okay.  I
just don't want to someone looking at the sequence to notice any
obvious patterns.

Thanks