Case 1:   We have the Big Picture to verify the result
solution: 1.first we will identify the 16 regions and assign a unique
id to them,
             2.then , we can check the given 16 squares(shuffled) one
by one to match the unique number in databse,
             3. finallly we can arrange the picture by sorting the
unique ids.

Case 2:   We don't have the Big Picture to verify the result.
Solution : Wait for next 10 years until i make the global database of
AI picture generation Neural network
               (which will learn by observing the common objects in
nature) ,then we solve the problem (except abstract art pictures)