old problem
7 races
first split 25 horses into five group, group A,B,C,D,E
Ai means the ith rank of group A, the same as Bi,Ci,Di,and Ei.
first 5 races, one race for one group.
the 6th race select A1,B1,C1,D1,E1,we get the fastest three horse.
assume it's A1,B1,C1, (A1 faster than B1,and B1 faster than C1
)without lose of generality.
the 7th race, select A2,A3,B1,B2,C1