Ok, so I know that Dijkstra can be used to solve the single-source
shortest path problem quite efficiently. I however need to find the
single source longest path through a graph. Can Dijkstra be used for
this if I transform the edge lengths so that the longest edge is now
the shortest etc etc. Does anybody have any references to work done
which is similar to the this longest path problem?