LinkedIn
------------
Akash Mankar requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Phani,

- Akash

Accept invitation from Akash Mankar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/snzJYTL1ELzmJnD4gKz4JCvPSMMdJnhesLKjdXOq/blk/I1728792019_2/pmpxnSRJrSdvj4R5fnhv9ClRsDgZp6lQs6lzoQ5AomZIpn8_cBYVcj0OejsUczsNiiZDlmYMoQdbtiYVcPoOcjARejALrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Akash Mankar
http://www.linkedin.com/e/snzJYTL1ELzmJnD4gKz4JCvPSMMdJnhesLKjdXOq/blk/I1728792019_2/39vej4MczATe38TckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Akash Mankar be a good idea?

Akash Mankar's connections could be useful to you:
After accepting Akash Mankar's invitation, check Akash Mankar's connections to
see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building
these connections can create opportunities in the future.

------
(c) 2010, LinkedIn Corporation