my algo on the array 1 200 500 2000
sort the array therefore we have now 2000 500 200 1
1st array will have largest element
A= {2000}
and B={500}
sumA=2000
sumB=500
now abs((2000+200)-500)>abs((2000)-(500+200))
so we ll put 200 in array B. now since B has n/2 elements rest of the
element goes to array which is 1.
so the ans is
A={2000,1}
b={500,200}