I don't think 1014 needs any special algorithm, if we've got an H x W
matrix, then we've got (4H+4W-2) strings in which you must look, and you can
do this with a greedy strategy.

2010/5/19 vignesh radhakrishnan <rvignesh1...@gmail.com>

> I'm trying to solve some string problems somewat efficiently. Can someone
> tell me what would be efficient DS for solving these problems
> http://acm.jlu.edu.cn/joj/showproblem.php?pid=1014
> http://acm.jlu.edu.cn/joj/showproblem.php?pid=1873
>
> Thanks,
> Regards,
> Vignesh
> --
> There are two kinds of people. Those who care for others and The others

Mario Ynocente Castro
Undergraduate Student of System Engineering
National University of Engineering, Peru

http://sites.google.com/site/ycmario