This problem is like 2 processor job scheduling problem ,We may get an
optimal solution for different instances using different algorithm
apart from brute force.Whereas Brute force covers all possible subsets
but may take years to complete if N is large.

above algo fails in the following example.

Eg. 2 2 2 3 3

above algo gives:
T1: 2 2 3 =7
T2: 2 3 =5