Hi all,
           Please correct me if I am wrong.  Since quick sort is in-place
sort, there is no difference in stack space whichever order you do it.  In
the worst case the stack depth can be O(n) unless you convert the quick sort
of longer sub-array to iteration instead of recursion in which case the
recursion depth is always O(logn).