it's obvious that these 2 points must be on the convex hull
so first find the convex hull O(n)
then for each point on the hull find the farthest point by binary
search (since if you turn on the hull the distance to the base point
increases until the farthest point then it starts to decrease)
if there are h points on the hull this would be O(hlogh)