@Ashish

1. Good article telling u how to create ur own header, and corresponding
library
http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/library/l-shobj/

2. *I don't thnk it's possible*, as all implementation of API exposed thru
header are presnt in some library, where we can't do any change...
<i may b wrong :)>

Mohit Ranjan
Samsung India Software Operations.