@aparichit:c brother u need to live,breathe enjoy algorithms not study....U
shldnt limit ur choice that just because you want to get placed in MS/Google
you want to do coding.You need to pursue coding as a career .....you need to
do it for your self ....not for entering the company.....even if you dont
make into MS atleast feel that you are special....I've knw guys here  in US
who havent attended schools but have startedc their own firms which are
listed in nasdaq which take on MS/Google.in short i would like to say gain
knwledge and pursue excellence......

On Wed, Jul 21, 2010 at 10:49 AM, aparichith <vineelyalamar...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Guys, Can some one tell me how to enter into elite companies like
> Yahoo, Microsoft,Symantec ,Amazon etc.. I did my engineering in IT in
> India , but I 'm not that phodu in coding etc....

yezhu malai vaasa venkataramana Govinda Govinda