This question has already been discussed. My solution goes like this
Constructing trees...
Box 1 dim: 7,8,9 Make it as root1. The root also has a counter
associated with it. Now count1=1.
Then Box 2 dim: 5,6,8 < 7,8,9. Make it as a left child of root1 and
count1=2.
Box 3 dim: 5,8,7 doesn't fit in any and hence make it a tree by itself
i.e root2 its count2=1.
Box 4 dim: 4,4,4 it can be made as the left child of box 2 as well as
Box 3.
count1=3, count2=2.
Print the reverse inorder traversal of the highest counter valued
tree.