Hi All,

I am very proud of this group and continuously learn a lot from all
the members.
But at times, I am not able to make out even the language of the
question or the answer.
This happens because of grammar and spelling mistakes, steps left in
answer description etc etc.

As a very humble request, we can make this group much better if the
following guidelines are followed:
1) Please spend some time on the language of the question/answer.
In the real world, only the solution does not matter.
How well it is put forward also matters a lot.
If no one can make sense of your text (due to spelling/grammar
mistakes also), it will be rejected. However good it is.

2) If possible, please provide 1-2 examples for your question/answer
(both).
An example makes sure that the reader understands the question.
And it also makes sure that the solution provider has tested his algo
for at least one case.

3) Please be descriptive.
It is much easier to understand english than code.

4) Heading of a message should give hint to the question and then the
first message in a discussion should give full details to the problem.
Please do not put a giant string in the heading itself which ruins not
only that discussion but surrounding ones also.

5) Comments in code are worth gold.
They raise the coder's respect a lot in the eyes of code readers.

My only interest is to make the posts more fruitful for all of us.
Please forgive if anything above sounds bad and do point out the same.

Thanks for your time to read above,
Techieeee