1) A constructor can call another constructor but not for the same
object if we are talking just the precise meaning
      of object and not considering the raw storage as Objects.

4) Destructor can be called explicitly .This is generally used when u
have used your own new operator so that objects are allocated at some
absolute address and so u can not use delete operator for cleanup.