In our indexes, we have millions of URLs each of which has a link to
some page contents, that is, URL->contents. Now, suppose a user types
a query with wild cards *, which represent 0 or multiple occurrences
of any characters, how do you build the indexes such that such a type
of query can be executed efficiently by finding all corresponding URLs-
>contents efficiently. For example, given a query http://www.*o*ve*ou.com.
You need to find iloveyou.com, itveabcu.com, etc.