I've forgotten a case for the numbers like 632, 635. In this case while
inserting, if the remainders are same 6 in this example, check the mod
values for the equal length numbers. But for unequal lengths like, 12 and
126 compare the last digit of one number with the first digit of second i.e
6 > 1 hence 12 should appear first.