Yes, it is possible in one pass without extra memory, I think this is a CLRS
exercise problem.

It is possible in one pass without using extra memory.

Keep the 0's at left and 2's at right and scan the middle portion from left
to right and if you see 0 keep at left side and if you see 2 keep it right
side, what is left in the middle is the 1's. Keep track of 1's the tricky
part and have a index at start of 1's.

I think it is possible, I have a tested code, I will post, but you can try
once.

Thanks,
Sathaiah Dontula