The question would be complete if we know what order of notation is needed for solution.

On 23.08.2010 15:32, Chi Hoang wrote:
I don't think so, I've have wriiten a kart-trie: http://sourceforge.net/projects/kart-trie which is basically a patricia-tree or radix-tree. Such a tree has maximum 2 leafs at each branch whilst a suffix-tree can has more then 2 leafs at each branch (BTW. can you explain to me what does edge means when talking about trees?). This is my understanding of a suffix-tree so far. I'm awaiting your anwser!