In printf, the cursor goes to left to right. so
5 + 7 +7 = 19.
( Here x=5, then we put 5 in place of first x, after that x will be
incremented(post increment) that means x is 6 and  we take second x which is
pre-increment and hence once again x will be incremented that means x is 7
and we put 7 in place of second x after we take third x which is also 7.
after it will be incremented but here we will not take the incremented
value.)
19 is correct answer.