Hi ,
I am working on a project where i need to call Google search form a
Java servlet program.1 string containing the query is supposed to pass
to the Google search engine and results must display through my
program .I am also trying to copy the top results and some text(first
2-3 lines what Google display ),url form that result in my data base.

Please provide guideline how i should proceed.
Thanks to all.