No.  Two linear equations in three unknowns will always yield many
solutions (or zero solutions).  These are essentially plane
equations.  Two planes intersect in a line (unless they are
parallel).  You might get a de facto unique solution for some values
of Vu, Vd, Vu, T1, T2 from the constraints x,y,z >= 0.  It would have
to lie on an axis.

For example, you can aways pick z and find x and y.  Using your
notation,

     x/Vd + y/Vp + z/Vu = T1
     x/Vu + y/Vp + z/Vd = T2

Subtract to get:

x(1/Vd - 1/Vu) + z(1/Vu - 1/Vd) = T1 - T2

then

x = [ (T1 - T2) - z(1/Vu - 1/Vd) ] / (1/Vd - 1/Vu)

So now you can pick any z and get x.  Once you have both of these,
plug them in here:

y = Vp (T1 - x/Vd - z/Vu)

As long as x,y,z >= 0, you are in business.