@Sourav: What you are missing is that the algorithm is a manual one
that will answer the question asked in a few moments without writing
any computer code. Looking in the first file, you find that there are
1229 prime numbers less than 10,000. Looking in the second file, you
find that the sum of the first 1229 prime numbers is 5,736,396. It all
takes less than a minute. Why do you need code when you can answer the
question so simply without it?

Dave