If-a-person-dials-a-sequence-of-numbers-on-the-telephone-what-
possible-
words-strings-can-be-formed-from-the-letters

finally i have found the anwer i though about it that it sould be
(3*k1)! for 1<=k1<=6  and

(4*k2)! for 2 keys dat is nothing but the all the permutation of
character on the keys..

future  ordr of pressing the key doesn't matter because we hav already
calculated teh permutation ....correct me if i am wrong.

Regard's
Shashank Mani Narayan " Don't Be Evil U Can Earn While U learn"
Computer Science & Engineering
Birla Institute of  Technology,Mesra
Cell No. +91-9166674831