Suppose you have a stack data structure which has additional
operation findMin() - returns smallest element on the stack.
This can be easily updated in O(1) while pushing new element onto the
stack.

It is known that queue DS can be simulated by using two stacks (here
we use stacks which have findMin routine).
>From this point we are able to retrieve smallest element from the
queue in O(1).