Ok, if you look at the inner loop, it is -

 for ( j = i to j = 0 ) {
 sum[j] +=  A[ i]
 product[j] *= A [ i]
}

This is as good as executing -
sum[i] =   sum [ i ] + A[ i ] ---> ( 1 )
sum[i-1]= sum[i-1]+ A[i]  ----> ( 2 )
----------
-----------
-----------
sum[0]  = sum[ 0]+A[i]   ------> ( i )

Each of these assignments doesn't have any dependency with other
computations i.e.,
( 1 ) is independent of ( 2 ) to ( i ) and so does ( 2 ) , ( 3 ) , .... ( i
)
and hence each of this can be assigned to a different processor.
So, each of these statements( iterations) of the inner-loop j can be run in
different processors, making it O(1).

I am sorry, if people are still not getting my point !!!
This is the best I can do !!!

Kishen