Sorry for the second question. I've misread the problem and assumed
that you have an array instead of BST.
Locate minimum element in the tree - the leftist one in the tree.
Then run 4 iterations for finding successors of the node. To do this
you need to keep track link to the parent of the node.
However, you can easily find 4-th smallest element using inorder
traversal.