I'm not sure what you mean by support.

If you mean examples, gcc uses several of the techniques I mentioned.
Write some switch statements with different distributions of cases.
Compile with -S, and inspect the assembly code.  If you don't now how
to do that, take the time to learn.

If you mean justify the truth of what I wrote, it's observation while
studying and teaching courses about compilers on and off for over 15
years and building some myself.

BTW, u c I won't ansr mor ??s if wrds arnt spld out...