Q) an n-input m-output boolean function is defined as follows

                                        (F:{True,False}^n->{True,False}
^m)

find the number of n X 1 functions meaning n inputs and 1 output
and n X m funcrtions meaning n inputs and m outputs

my answer

at any time we can reduce the problems as follows

in the domain we will always be havibg n input variables and the co-
domain can be thought of as having 2 values {True and False}
condisering this i get the number of n X 1 functions as
2^n. Please do suggest me the alternative if i am wrong. thanx in
advance

and the nswer reamins the sam for me in case of finding the number of
n X m functions.

Please help me out if i m wrong in solving this thanx in advance