Hello Divya

Here goes my algorithm:
Approach 1:

Sort C array - O(N Log N)
For each element in A with each element in B
     - Try to find  -(A[i] + B[j]) in C array using Binary Search  -

    - If found print A[i], B[i], C[k]

Total Time Complexity = O(Nlog N) + O(N^2 log N)  = O(N^2 log N)

Approach 2:
If there is O(N) Space available then modify the above algo as
follows:

Instead of sorting, store all elements in C in a hashtable

Remaining thing is same.

Time Complexity : O(N^2) and Space Complexity - O(N)