Finding whether a loop exists or not in a linked list, is a very
familiar problem.But I want an algorithm that will find the node that
is causing the loop.
Well,I have an approach.Start from the head.Copy its data into an
array.Mark node's data as infinity.Move to the next node.When u find
node->next->data=infinity u will say that the current node is causing
the loop.Then restore the data of the linked list from the array.But I
think more optimized algorithm is possible.Reply if you know more
optimized way.