@bittu
I don't think answer of 6th question to be a)
No. of vertices of degree 0 will be those who didnot intersect with
any set i exactly 2 points. All sets of size greater than equal 2 must
intersect with any other set having exactly 2 common elements between
them in exactly 2 points. e.g if a set is (1,2) then it will be
adjacent to (1,2,3) , (1,2,3,4) etc..
The sets of size 0 and 1 cannot intersect in 2 points so they all will
be of degree 0.
Number of Sets of size 0 --- 1
Number of Sets of size 1 --- n
so Total number of vertices n+1.

In the similar way number of connected components will be n+2.