We are having microsoft internship test and interview in the month of
february at our college. And we all have just started preparations in
full swing. I think people here have much experience regarding the
portions which are to be stressed for these kind of interviews and
especially incase of MS internship test. Also if any other student
here in India had intership test in the near past, it would be great
if they could give an idea regarding the topics which are usually
tested here.

I would be thankful if the experts and even the recuiters here can
give a light into it.

The most probable subjects are, IMHO , DataStructures, Database,
Operating System
Specific topics if any, some one can mention it.

Thankfully

Rahul