i improved upon my code but still i get a presentation error dunno wts the
judge judging it shows me the correct way when i output test cases on my
compiler but on the judge it says wrong answer or presentation error

#include<iostream>
#include<cstdio>
#include<vector>
#include<algorithm>
#include<cmath>

using namespace std;

int prime(int N,int C);// the function used to print the cut primes

int main()
{
    int N,C;
    vector<int>v;// used for holding the test cases

    while(scanf("%d %d",&N,&C)==2)
    {
      v.push_back(N);v.push_back(C);
    }

    int i;// counter

    for(i=0;i<v.size();i+=2)
    prime(v[i],v[i+1]);

    return 0;
}
int prime(int N,int C)
{
    vector<int>p;
    vector<int>s;

    p.clear();s.clear();

    int i,j,k;// counters

    for(i=0;i<=N;i++)
    p.push_back(i);

    for(i=2;i<p.size();i++)
    {
     for(j=2;i*j<p.size();j++)
     p[i*j]=0;
    }

   for(i=0;i<p.size();i++)
   {
      if(p[i]!=0)
      s.push_back(i);
   }

   printf("%d %d: ",N,C);

   if((2*C)>s.size())
   {
     for(i=0;i<s.size();i++)
     printf("%d ",s[i]);
   }

   else if((s.size())%2==0)
   {
     // the evaluate the number of prime numbers to be left out
     j=(s.size()-2*C)/2;
     for(i=j;i<(j+2*C);i++)
     printf("%d ",s[i]);
   }