you have a matrix containing integers (no range provided). The matrix
is randomly populated with integers. We need to devise an algorithm
where by we find a row number which matches exactly with a column
within the matrix. We need to return the row number and the column
number for the match. The order of of the matching elements is the
same. For example, If, i'th row matches with j'th column, and i'th row
contains the elements - [1,4,5,6,3]. Then jth column would also
contain the elements - [1,4,5,6,3]. Given an n x n matrix .