@bittu: please write the subject which could summarize the problem statement
or give a context instead of writing "top question", "amazon" everywhere.
you have multiple posts with the same problem. In the content you can write
this co., that co., frequency of questions etc etc whatever you like after
your problem statement.

@Rohit: I agree with you partly here. As long as the question contains terms
which are generally known it should be fine but if somebody mentions a term
which is rare it is always better to give a few examples to clarify, in my
opinion. If majority of readers are forced to google then examples
are necessary.
This again is subjective so it's always the problem writer's call. This post
qualifies for examples in the problem statement.

On Sun, Jan 30, 2011 at 8:38 PM, Rohit Saraf <rohit.kumar.sa...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Isn't it just a coding question?
>
> @ ^ : your code is not clean enough for anyone to read.
>
> As far as data-structures are concerned... a stack and a queue suffice.
> There is no algorithmic issue I can see. So, I guess you should solve these
> problems yourself or some programming forum.
>
> For those who don't know spiral order traversal : There is always something
> called *google. *Please google it out before asking.

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel.
Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is
vague and uncertain. Doctor says "Treatment is simple. Great clown
Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man
bursts into tears. Says "But, doctor...I am Pagliacci."