he takes 10 card from the piles and reverse .
so there are two piles
1.  42

2.10

there are 10 cases possible
1. out of 10 cards in second pile all are down in it and all up card are in
other pile than you simply reverse the second pile.
2. out of 10 cards in second pile all are down except one  which is up  so
there are 9 up cards in 1 pile so he simply reverses again the secon pile.

this order continues

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:55 AM, Rajiv Podar <rajeevpo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Bhavesh,
>
> Blind man has to create two piles of his own so he dont know which pile
> have how much up face cards....
>
> Thanks & Regards,
> Rajiv Podar
>

> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Bhavesh agrawal <agr.bhav...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> IS FACING UP CARDS ARE RANDOMLY DISTRIBUTED IN THE PILE ????
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM, Ricky <rajeevpo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I have come up with one interesting puzzle so I thought of discussing
>>> with you guys:
>>>
>>> "A blind man is given deck of 52 cards with 10 card facing up and rest
>>> are facing down. He need to create two piles not necessarily of same
>>> height in order to have same number of up cards in both."
>>>
>>> I would publish the solution one I got some good replies......
>>>
>>> BTW: I will publish some more puzzles once I found that members are
>>> liking these puzzles......
>>>
>>> Thanks!!!!!!!!!!
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>  --

SOURABH JAKHAR,(CSE)(3 year)
ROOM NO 167 ,
TILAK,HOSTEL
'MNNIT ALLAHABAD

The Law of Win says, "Let's not do it your way or my way; let's do it the
best way."