This is an altogether different one in the same scenario. You have to
make 125 packets of sugar with first one weighing 1 kg, second 2 kg,
third 3 kg etc ...and 125th one weighing 125kg.You can only use one
pan of the common balance for measurement for weighing sugar, the
other pan had to be used for weights i.e. weights should be used for
each weighing.
It has come into notice that moving weights into and out of the pan of
the balance takes time and this time depends on the number on the
number of weights that are moved. For example - If we need to measure
4 kg using weights 1 and 3 only, it will take twice as much time
needed to measure 1 kg. Lets say we want to make sugar packets of
weights 1,3,4 using weights 1 and 3 only. For this first we measure 1
kg, with 1 unit of time, we place 3 kg along with 1 kg and measure 4kg
with again 1 unit of time, and finally we move 1kg out of pan to
measure 3kg in 1 unit of time. So in 3 units of time we could measure
1,3 and 4kg using weights 1 and 3 only.

Now you have to make sugar packets of all weights from 1 to 125 in
minimum time, in other words in minimum movement of weights. The
question here is to find out the minimum number of weighs needed and
the weight of each the weights used and the strategy to be followed
for the creation of 125 packets of sugar.

Thanks & Regards
Shashank  Mani >>