well its game of Number Theory

There are 3 possibilities in any number set - prime numbers, non-prime
numbers (that are not squares) & squares.

In this puzzle the original state of a door will be reversed if it is
acted upon an odd number of times - otherwise the original state & the
final state will be the same. Now let us take each of the number types
I mentioned above.

its another Explanation How I will Approach to the Problem...

1. Prime numbers are divisible by themselves & 1 - so they will be
acted upon an even number of times. So these doors (corresponding to
prime numbers) will be closed

2. Non-prime non-square numbers(15,27 etc) are divisible by
themselves, 1, & any other two numbers such as a*b where a is not
equal to b. Thus they are divisible at least by 4 numbers - which
means these doors will be closed as well.

3. Square numbers are divisible by themselves, 1 & its factors a*a.
Since the factors are the same, these numbers are divisible by at
least 3 numbers - hence these doors will be open

Correct me If I am  wrong... Another Approach will b appreciated

Thanks & Regards
Shashank Mani >> ""The best way to escape from a problem is to solve
it.""