We had MS interview on 22nd jan.Written test was very easy. We had 2
technical question

1.Convert an decimal integer to binary string(10 marks)
2.sort a doubly linked list(5 marks)

2 very easy apti question for 5 marks like there are 20 people in party.
each one shakes hand with others twice, then how many hand shakes were
there,etc.

2 DBMS question. They are choose the best for 1 mark each. A query for 3
marks.

answers to following questions are what matters a lot

1. U r watching an inp. cricket match.Suddenly the tv goes blank. Write the
steps u ll take to find the fault(5 marks)
2. Due to fog, airplanes were unable to land and were circling the airport.
Few airplanes are about to run out of fuel, what are the short term and log
term measures you will take.(5 Marks)
3.Write test cases for a car(10 Mark)
4. You are the administrator of a server which carries sensitive information
abt the company. What are the possible attacks and how will you prevent
it.(5 marks)

They tested how u think more than your technical skill when they came to our
college. Be ready to answer some puzzles. They will give a lot of importance
to your GPA during final interview process

All the best !!

Regards,
S.C.Harish